- What information does Vincidb collect?
- We collect information when you register on our site. Vincidbcan ask you to enter personal information such as your name, phone number, email, address, etc. However, if you wish, you can leave blank those fields that are not required.
- How does Vincidb use your information?
Your information may be used in one of the following ways:
To customize your profile.
To improve Vincidb.com. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our users.
To process transactions. Vincidb protects your information and said information will not be sold, exchanged or transferred without your consent.
To send emails. Vincidb may send promotional information or updates to the site; additionally, you could receive news from time to time related to Vincidb and its services.
- How does Vincidb protect your information?
- Vincidb has established a host of measures to maintain the security of your information when you register at, upload to or access your information within the site. We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information supplied to Vincidb referring to credit or debit transactions will be transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and will be encrypted by our payment gateway and database vendors. Said information will be accessible only to authorized persons with access to such systems, individuals who are obliged to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information regarding credit or debit cards, etc., will NOT be stored on our servers.
- Does Vincidb share information?
- No, Vincidb does not sell or otherwise transfer your personal data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, but those parties always agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect other property rights or security. However, identifying information of a non-personal nature regarding a visitor to the site, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- On Third Party Links
- At the discretion of Vincidb, third party products or services may be included. These third party sites have their own privacy policies. Therefore, we have no liability for the content and activities of these sites. Because at Vincidb we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary steps to be in compliance with the precautions of the Online Privacy Protection Act of the State of Florida. Therefore, we will not distribute your personal information to third parties without your consent or under legal order. As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act of the State of Florida, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time they consider convenient and so desire.
- Compliance with privacy and the protection of children online
- Because Vincidb is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 15. Our website, products and services are aimed at people 18 and older.
- These online privacy policies apply only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline. Please also visit our Terms and Conditions where the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our site are established.
- Your Consent
- Concerns or Questions